Friday, January 29, 2010

HOPE and CHANGE cont'd


In my mind I've written a great post this morning. I don't have it in me to put it all into words right now. So much has happened since the last post, so much has changed. I'll probably tell the story of yesterday on these pages, but for now I want to share two messages, a picture sent from Liza to me just minutes ago, and then my text reply.


"Thanks for sharing. I wish I had rediscovered God before this week. So much pride. So much focus on myself. I lost God, I lost me, then I lost you. I hope our friendship will continue. I hope I don't squander any more opportunities."



And before I go to locate some of the scattered pieces today, I want recognize just a few great people in my life...

  • Liza herself -- You are beautiful. I hurt because I miss you. But far worse, I hurt because I missed YOU. 
  • My stepfather -- His contributions to yesterday, today, and my life, are immeasurable.
  • Liza's mother -- Thank you for your ear and your prayers. If I'm not talking to you then I probably need to. If you're not hearing from me then please call.